- Discover the Past, Present and Future of NYC on this Unique Sightseeing Adventure!
- See the sighs of famous movies, TV Shows & more on the coolest bus in town!
- 90-minute immersive multimedia sightseeing tour of Midtown Manhattan & Upper West Side.
- Guided by a licensed Tour Navigator.
- Family friendly and educational.
- Theater-style, side facing seating & floor-to-ceiling glass windows with panoramic views.
- Advanced audio/visual technology including 40 LCD TV screens showing footage of the past, present and future of NYC, unfolding right before your eyes.
- Thrilling interactive simulations.
- Featuring over 10 NYC neighborhoods and over 50 NYC iconic landmarks such as Broadway, Hell’s Kitchen, Columbus Circle, Lincoln Center, The Dakota, Central Park, Times Square, Garment District, Korea town, Empire State Building, Chrysler Building, New York Public Library, Bryant Park and more!
Check out our exclusive tour package:
THE TOUR Powered by THE RIDE, is a 90-minute multimedia sightseeing adventure that takes you through historic NYC neighborhoods and landmarks in Midtown Manhattan & the Upper West Side. See these sights unfold before your eyes through our patented vehicles, side-facing seating and floor-to-ceiling glass windows. THE TOUR is guided by a NYC licensed Tour Navigator and enhanced with unparalleled technology that bring the past, present and future of NYC to life! THE TOUR is suitable for all ages.
One World Observatory
You can start by hopping a Sky Pod to the top of the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere. There, 102 stories up, find yourself face-to-face with New York’s iconic skyline. Maybe you’ve seen views of the city before, but never quite like this. Walk the three sprawling levels of the Observatory and discover surprises along the way. Drop into the café and grab a bite to eat. Step onto the Sky Portal and stroll high above the crowded streets. Take an interactive guided tour of the city with the help of One World Observatory’s Skyline Concierges, available to answer any questions you might have about New York’s long and storied history. And don’t leave without stopping by the One Mix bar for a glass of celebratory prosecco and one last look toward the horizon. See for yourself why One World Observatory is truly, An Experience Above.
- See the New York City skyline from over 100 stories above the streets – the highest point in the city. Take in breathtaking 360° views from the comfort of an indoor climate-controlled space. Get ready to elevate your senses at One World Observatory!
- A multimedia spectacular highlighting the memorable moments, famous faces, and iconic places viewable from One World Observatory. A breathtaking presentation powered by 145 screens. You’ll be sure to walk away wiser!
- SkyPod™ Elevators climb 102 stories in 47 seconds. This astonishing ride reveals the transformation of New York City from unsettled lands to today’s remarkable forest of skyscrapers.