- The world’s only moving theater!
- Featuring two hilarious, award-winning comedic hosts
- Comedy, trivia, karaoke, fun facts and more
- 5 to 7 live on-street performances
- Theater-style, side-facing seating & floor-to-ceiling glass windows with panoramic views
- Advanced audio/visual technology including 3,000 LED lights, 40 LCD TV screens, and surround sound.
- 75-minute experience through Midtown Manhattan & Times Square area
- Iconic landmarks such as Time Square, Grand Central Terminal, Chrysler Building, New York Public Library, Bryant Park, Central Park, Columbus Circle, Carnegie Hall & more.
Check out our exclusive tour package:
THE RIDE is a one-of-a-kind interactive entertainment experience, where the streets of New York City are the stage, and you’ve got front row seats! A patented, custom-designed bus, THE RIDE features floor-to-ceiling glass windows, stadium-style VIP seating, and advanced audio/visual technology—being the world’s only moving theater! Along the 75-minute route, you will enjoy exciting live pop-up presentations by an ensemble of talented actors, singers, dancers, and musicians, against the backdrop of the city’s most iconic landmarks, including Times Square, Columbus Circle, Grand Central Terminal, and Bryant Park. The award-winning comedic hosts are trained in improvisation, to ensure that each performance is live and fresh, according to what’s happening on the street.
One World Observatory
You can start by hopping a Sky Pod to the top of the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere. There, 102 stories up, find yourself face-to-face with New York’s iconic skyline. Maybe you’ve seen views of the city before, but never quite like this. Walk the three sprawling levels of the Observatory and discover surprises along the way. Drop into the café and grab a bite to eat. Step onto the Sky Portal and stroll high above the crowded streets. Take an interactive guided tour of the city with the help of One World Observatory’s Skyline Concierges, available to answer any questions you might have about New York’s long and storied history. And don’t leave without stopping by the One Mix bar for a glass of celebratory prosecco and one last look toward the horizon. See for yourself why One World Observatory is truly, An Experience Above.
What sites around NYC will we see on THE RIDE?
THE RIDE is an interactive entertainment experience, not a city tour. However, you will see some of the most iconic sights of Midtown Manhattan and Times Square such as The Chrysler Building, Grand Central Station, Bryant Park, NYC Main Branch of the Public Library, 42nd street, Carnegie Hall, Columbus Circle and Central Park. *Route is subject to change.
I know New York City traffic is bad. What happens if the bus gets struck in traffic?
If you get stuck in traffic consider it free entertainment. THE RIDE’s performers are handpicked from the worlds of stand-up and improv comedy and can turn even the most unexpected situations—traffic, weather, police motorcades—into hilarious moments.
Can I hop on and off like other bus tours?
THE RIDE is not a hop-on-hop-off bus tour of New York City, it’s a 75-minute entertainment experience that highlights Midtown Manhattan. So, hopping off THE RIDE would mean you’d miss a huge part of the experience.
Are food and drinks allowed on THE RIDE?
Only bottled water are allowed on THE RIDE—all other beverages and food are prohibited.
Is THE RIDE kid friendly?
THE RIDE is a family-friendly entertainment experience. However it is not recommended for children under the age of 6, as they may cause a distraction to other patrons on board. If a disruption occurs, you may be asked to exit the vehicle. Please also note, that there are no seat belts on THE RIDE and the vehicle features side-facing seating.
Can I choose my own seat on the bus?
Seating is not pre-assigned. THE RIDE’s representatives will try to seat patrons based on party size and may adjust your place in line to ensure your party is seated together. We cannot make seating guarantees of any kind.
Every seat on THE RIDE’s bus provides an excellent view of NYC and the show! As the bus moves along our route, your perspective in constantly changing offering spectacular sights at each turn!
Is there a bathroom on the bus?
Sorry, there are no bathrooms on the bus. THE RIDE cannot guarantee access to available facilities in any surrounding retail store or restaurant.
Does THE RIDE operate in bad weather?
Yes, THE RIDE operates in all kinds of weather except for the occasional blizzard or hurricane. If either of those freak weather occurrences do happen, you will be contacted by phone or email.
Is THE RIDE bus using bio-diesel?
THE RIDE uses a diesel particulate filter, making it the cleanest large vehicle on the road today.
- See the New York City skyline from over 100 stories above the streets – the highest point in the city. Take in breathtaking 360° views from the comfort of an indoor climate-controlled space. Get ready to elevate your senses at One World Observatory!
- A multimedia spectacular highlighting the memorable moments, famous faces, and iconic places viewable from One World Observatory. A breathtaking presentation powered by 145 screens. You’ll be sure to walk away wiser!
- SkyPod™ Elevators climb 102 stories in 47 seconds. This astonishing ride reveals the transformation of New York City from unsettled lands to today’s remarkable forest of skyscrapers.