- Wollman Rink is located near the south entrance of the park, at 59th Street and 6th Avenue
- Lockers are available for rent at an additional fee
- Food and beverages are available for purchase (cash only). No outside food or beverages are permitted in the facility
- Additional equipment such as ice walkers, helmets or pads are not available at Wollman Rink
- In the event of inclement weather, please contact the rink at 212-439-6900 to determine if its open
- If the rink is closed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Tickets are valid for this skating season — through March 31, 2020
- Everyone must wait in the queue to enter the rink complex
Immerse yourself in the grandeur of New York City’s legendary Central Park! Be guided through many of the park’s most significant and timeless highlights, culminating with open-air ice skating
at historic Wollman Rink.
Ice Skate at Wollman Rink in Central Park
Ice skating in Central Park is quintessential NYC – a classic winter activity steeped in tradition dating back to 1858 with skating on the lake, and continuing nearly a century later when Wollman Rink opened in 1950. Skate by day and feel the crisp winter air and sunshine on your face or conjure up romance with night time skating under the stars and a twinkling backdrop of city lights. Either way, the enchanting winter ambiance as you glide across the ice at Wollman Rink is an experience that should not be missed!
Ice skate rental is included and tickets are valid for this skating season-through March 31,2020.
Central Park Walking Tour
Discover the secrets and splendor of New York’s iconic Central Park – the 843-acre landscape masterpiece that has graced the city since it’s opening in 1857. Stroll below the soaring cathedral-like canopy of American elms at The Mall – originally designed to accommodate the width of carriages of the time. Gaze upon the 2.5-acre Strawberry Fields that pay tribute to the late Beatle, John Lennon, and his vision of peace and hope for the world. And learn the significance of the 26-feet high neoclassical sculpture Bethesda Fountain, also known as Angel of the Waters.
All presented by your entertaining and knowledgeable guide during this thorough one-hour introduction to Central Park.
- Walking tour with professional, licensed tour guide
- Thorough and entertaining one-hour introduction to Central Park
- Walking tour highlights: The Dakota, Strawberry Fields, Bow Bridge, Bethesda Terrace, The Mall/Literary Walk, The Dairy
- Enchanting Central Park ice skating with stunning city backdrop
- Admission to Wollman Rink
- Ice skate rental included!
- Century 21 Gift Card ($5.00 value and up)
- Professional and licensed tour guide
- 1-Hour fascinating & entertaining walking tour
- Audio head set