- Wollman Rink is located near the south entrance of the park, at 59th Street and 6th Avenue
- Lockers are available for rent at an additional fee
- Food and beverages are available for purchase (cash only). No outside food or beverages are permitted in the facility
- Additional equipment such as ice walkers, helmets or pads are not available at Wollman Rink
- In the event of inclement weather, please contact the rink at 212-439-6900 to determine if its open
- If the rink is closed, please contact email@example.com. Tickets are valid for this skating season — through March 31, 2020
- Everyone must wait in the queue to enter the rink complex
Two unforgettable Manhattan attractions at one unbeatable price! Immerse yourself in the perfect blend of time-honored tradition and fresh, modern experiences with these iconic attractions located just a 10 minute walk from each other.
Ice Skate at Wollman Rink in Central Park
Ice skating in Central Park is quintessential NYC – a classic activer steeped in tradition dating back to 1858 with skating on the lake, and continuing nearly a century later when Wollman Rink opened in 1950. Skate by day and feel the crisp winter air and sunshine on your face or conjure up romance with night time skating under the stars and a twinkling backdrop of city lights. Either way, the enchanting winter ambiance as you glide across the ice at Wollman Rink is an experience that should not be missed!
Ice skate rental is included and tickets are valid for this skating season-through March 31,2020.
Visit the all-new Museum of Modern Art
Now reopened following renovation, the Museum of Modern Art is an iconic, can’t-miss NYC attraction. Admire Vincent Van Gogh’s The Starry Night and Andy Warhol’s Gold Marilyn Monroe. Soak in the works of many of the greatest artists of our time, such as Jackson Pollock, Henry Matisse and Salvidore DAli. MoMA’s new expanded galleries bring art to life and spark your playful, curious and creative side.
MoMA admission tickets are valid for 2 months from date of purchase.
- Enjoy two iconic NYC attractions for one low price & save
- Enchanting Central Park ice skating with stunning city backdrop
- All-new MoMa Museum of Modern Art
- Experience both attractions – just a 10-minute walk apart
- Ice Skate Rental is included
MoMA admission tickets are valid for 2 months from the date of purchase
Tickets include admission to special exhibitions, films and MoMA PS1* for up to 14 days after your visit to MoMA
*Admission to MoMA PS1 is currently free for all NYC residents, courtesy of the Anna-Maria and Stephen Kellen Foundation.
- Entry Admission to MoMA
- Guaranteed entrance to Wollman Rink
- Ice skate rental
- Century 21 gift card ($5.00 value and up)
Tickets for admission to the Central Park Rink and MoMA must be PICKED UP from the City Rambler Supervisor (Gold logo hat and or jacket) at the Black Rock Building on the day you select when purchasing online.
Black Rock Building – Inside the public atrium
58 East 53rd Street (2 blocks east of MoMA)
Hours: 2:00pm – 4:00pm
Photo ID or confirmation must be presented by purchaser.