Experience an authentic New York City night out while meeting, learning and enjoying the company of a diverse group!
The group will meet at Dr. Smood Coffee Shop for a quick introduction to your host (a New York nightlife insider), the other guests from all over the world and a preview of the events planned for the night. You will then start the night at a local bar with a typical Downtown artsy feel perfect for some lite bites, drinks and socializing. From there, the group continues on to at least three additional venues in the Lower East Side/East Village neighborhoods including a rooftop lounge with panoramic city-wide views, a live music venue, a hidden speakeasy and a high energy dance club with a live DJ as the last stop for the evening.
The walks between venues are moderate, but enough to get immersed in this trendy New York neighborhood where the locals go to have their fun.
- Walking Tour: short 3-5 minute walks between venues
- Visit at least four different nightlife venues including, bars, rooftops, speakeasies, live music and dance clubs. (Rooftops are enclosed for inclement weather)
- Two complimentary drinks (some purchase may be required)
- Free admission at all locations
- Skipping of all lines
- Hosted by a local New Yorker expert in the nightlife scene