Sandwich lovers unite! Eat your way through New York’s immigration – one sandwich at a time. You’ll enjoy different interpretations of the ‘sandwich’ at four unique eateries, where you’ll learn about the immigrant communities or sub-cultures that brought those sandwiches with them to New York City.
Starting at a hole-in-the-wall Italian delicatessen, you’ll dine at a local cafe, a gourmet grocers and a surprise New York establishment, as you wander through the historic neighborhoods of Soho and Greenwich Village.
- Admission to the Food & History Walking Tour
- Tour begins at 2pm. Duration of 2 1/2 Hours
- Four complimentary sandwich and food samples
- Sandwiches include Italian Hero, Reuben and Falafel (when available)
- Guided tour using the origin of food to recount NYC’s rich immigrant history
- Price includes fees. Gratuity not included