Explore Uptown & Downtown Manhattan, and Brooklyn, with an all-inclusive 2-day double-decker New York City bus tour. The 48 Hour Hop-on Hop-off New York City Tour package includes four unique bus loops with must-see attractions like Times Square, the Brooklyn Bridge, Central Park, the Guggenheim Museum PLUS a free ferry tour featuring iconic sights with 2 hop-off locations in Manhattan.
- The best value package for two days of sightseeing in New York City!
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off access on 4 different bus routes throughout Manhattan and Brooklyn – a $280 value!
- FREE 90-minute ferry ride on the Hudson River featuring unforgettable views of the Manhattan skyline including the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty, One World Trade Center and more.
- FREE Night Tour included – enjoy stunning views of the city lights.
- Admission to the Museum of the City of New York or the New York Historical Society (scan QR code at the museum box office for entry)
Tour Length: 2.5+ hours
Departure Time: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (Every 20-25 minutes)
1. Times Square North – Corner of 47th & 7th Ave. (Olive Garden)
2..Times Square South – 7th Ave. btw. 41st & 40th (566 7th Ave.)
3. Macy’s – 34th & 7th Ave. (150 W 34th St.)
4. Empire State Building 1 – 34th St. btw. 5th & 6th Ave. (22 W. 34th St.)
5. Empire State Building 2 – 32nd St. & 5th Ave. (320 5th Ave.)
6. Flat Iron District – 22nd St. & 5th Ave. (174 5th Ave.)
7. Union Square/Greenwich Village – 14th St. & 5th Ave. (7 West 14th St.)
8. Soho – NW corner of Broadway & Spring St. (525 Broadway)
9. Chinatown West/Little Italy – Broadway & Walker St. (401 Broadway)
10. City Hall/World Trade Center/Brooklyn Bridge/911 Tribute Center – Broadway btw. Pine St. & Rector St.
11. Battery Park/Ellis Island/Statue of Liberty Ferry – State & Bridge St. (Battery Park across from 17 State St.)
12. South Street Seaport – South St. btw John & Fulton St. (89 South St.)
13. Lower East Side/Chinatown East – Grand & Allen St. (72 Allen St.)
14. East Village – 1st Ave. btw. St. Mark’s & 9th St. (144 1st Ave.)
15. United Nations – Corner of 45th St. & 1st Ave.
16. Waldorf Astoria Hotel – 49th St. btw. Lexington & Park Ave. (110 E. 49th St.)
17. Rockefeller Center/Radio City – 49th St. btw. 5th & 6th Ave. (30 W. 49th St)
Tour Length: 2 hours (bus only. Does not include time spent at hop-off locations). Pass valid for 1 day.
Departure Time: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm (Every 25-30 minutes)
8. Hell’s Kitchen 42nd St. & 8th Ave. (263 W. 42nd St.)
19. Restaurant Row – 46th St. & 8th Ave
20. Theatre District South 50th St. & 8th Ave. (828 8th Ave.)
21. Theatre District North – 55th St. & 8th Ave. (936 8th Ave.)
22. Columbus Circle – 61st St. & Central Park W. (Across from Trump International)
23. Lincoln Center – 66th St. & Central Park W [Opposite 65 Central Park W]
24. The Dakota/Strawberry Fields – 72nd St. & Central Park W. (M10 bus)
25. American Museum of Natural History – 79th St. & Central Park W. (Across from museum)
26. Quality Inn/ Hotel Newton – Central Park W btw. 92nd & 93rd St.
27. Upper West Side – 104th St. & Amsterdam – Bloomingdale Playground (M7, M11 bus stops)
28. Cathedral of St. John the Divine – 112th St. & Amsterdam Ave,
29. Apollo Theater – 125th St. btw Frederick Douglas & Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Blvd.
30. Malcolm Shabazz Harlem Market – 116th St. & Malcolm X Blvd
31. Museum of the City of New York – 104th St. & 5th Ave. (Across from museum)
32. Smithsonian Museum of Design/Jewish Museum – 92nd St. & 5th Ave. (Across from museum)
33. Guggenheim Museum – 89th St. & 5th Ave. (Across from museum)
34. Metropolitan Museum of Art – 5th Ave. btw. 82nd & 83rd St. (Across from museum)
35. Frick Collection/Whitney Museum – 72nd St. & 5th Ave (Across from museum)
36. Central Park Zoo – 66th St. & 5th Ave. (Park entrance)
37. Central Park – 61st St. & 5th Ave (Opposite 800 Central Park South)
38. Rockefeller Center/Radio City– 49th St. btw. 5th & 6th Ave. (30 W. 49th St)
Tour Length: 1.5+ hours
Departure Location: State Street in Lower Manhattan, (between Bridge and Pearl Street, at Battery Park)
Departure Time: 11am – 3pm (Every hour)
1. Battery Park/Statue of Liberty Ferry – State st. & Bridge st.
2. Caldman Plaza – Cadman Plaza West btw Clark & Tillary St. (B25 bus stop)
3. Brooklyn Bridge – Old Fulton St. & Prospect st. (B25 bus stop0
4. Court Street – Court St. & Atlantic Ave (216 Atlantic Ave – B61 bus stop)
5. Barclays Center – Dean St. & 5th Ave (450 Dean St.)
6. Brooklyn Botanic Garden/Brooklyn Museum – Flatbush Ave & Eastern Parkway (B41 bus stop)
7. Junior’s Restaurant – NW Corner of Dekalb & Flatbush Ave
Tour Length: 1.5 hours
Departure Location: Visitor Center – 777 8th Avenue (between 47th & 48th St.)
Departure Times: 6 pm, 6:30 pm, 7 pm
Sight Seeing Ferry on The Hudson
Tour Length: 90 Minutes
2 departure locations:
1) Pier 78 – 455 12th Ave (West Side Highway, at West 38 Street)
Departure Times: 10:00 am, 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 4:00 pm.
2) World Financial Center – Battery Park City Esplanade and Vesey Street
Departure Times: 10:30 am, 12:30 pm, 2:30 pm, 4:30 pm.
What happens after I make my purchase?
You will receive an email with an an attached voucher containing a QR barcode for each guest that can be scanned at the bus stop. Your voucher(s) are valid for 48 consecutive hours from the first time your QR code is scanned.
How long is my voucher valid?
Your voucher is valid for 48 consecutive hours from the first time your QR code is scanned.
Can I use my voucher to board the bus?
Yes. Please bring a printed copy of your voucher with the QR codes or present your voucher on your mobile device.
Where can I start the bus tours?
You can board a bus and start your tour at any of the hop-on, hop-off bus stops.
Is the tour commentary available in my language?
City Sightseeing has a live guide providing commentary in English on all bus tours. Recorded commentary is also available in: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Hebrew, Portuguese, Mandarin Chinese, Korean and Russian.
What time do buses start and stop?
The buses operate daily. Hours vary by tour:
Uptown: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Downtown: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Brooklyn: 10:00am – 3:00pm
Night Tour: 6:30pm – 8:00pm (one 1.5-hour tour nightly)
Sightseeing Ferry: 10:00am – 4:00pm (See ferry schedule for departure times)
How long do the tours take?
With this All Around Town Tour pass, you’ll have access to 4 double-decker bus routes, and the CitySightseeing Hop-On, Hop-Off Ferry. Below are the times for each of the tours. Please note, these times are based on the actual loops, which do not include optional time spent off the tour at hop-off locations.
Downtown: 2.5 hours
Uptown: 2 hours
Brooklyn: 1.5 hours
Night Tour: 2 hours
Sightseeing Ferry: 1.5 hours
How long will I have to wait for the next bus?
The double-decker buses run every 15-30 minutes. Please be advised that times can vary due to New York City traffic, particularly during rush hour.