Tour Length: 2 hours (bus only. Does not include time spent at hop-off locations).
Departure Time: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm (Every 25-30 minutes)
18. Hell’s Kitchen 42nd St. & 8th Ave. (263 W. 42nd St.)
19. Restaurant Row – 46th St. & 8th Ave
20. Theatre District South 50th St. & 8th Ave. (828 8th Ave.)
21. Theatre District North – 55th St. & 8th Ave. (936 8th Ave.)
22. Columbus Circle – 61st St. & Central Park W. (Across from Trump International)
23. Lincoln Center – 66th St. & Central Park W [Opposite 65 Central Park W]
24. The Dakota/Strawberry Fields – 72nd St. & Central Park W. (M10 bus)
25. American Museum of Natural History – 79th St. & Central Park W. (Across from museum)
26. Quality Inn/ Hotel Newton – Central Park W btw. 92nd & 93rd St.
27. Upper West Side – 104th St. & Amsterdam – Bloomingdale Playground (M7, M11 bus stops)
28. Cathedral of St. John the Divine – 112th St. & Amsterdam Ave,
29. Apollo Theater – 125th St. btw Frederick Douglas & Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Blvd.
30. Malcolm Shabazz Harlem Market – 116th St. & Malcolm X Blvd
31. Museum of the City of New York – 104th St. & 5th Ave. (Across from museum)
32. Smithsonian Museum of Design/Jewish Museum – 92nd St. & 5th Ave. (Across from museum)
33. Guggenheim Museum – 89th St. & 5th Ave. (Across from museum)
34. Metropolitan Museum of Art – 5th Ave. btw. 82nd & 83rd St. (Across from museum)
35. Frick Collection/Whitney Museum – 72nd St. & 5th Ave (Across from museum)
36. Central Park Zoo – 66th St. & 5th Ave. (Park entrance)
37. Central Park – 61st St. & 5th Ave (Opposite 800 Central Park South)
38. Rockefeller Center/Radio City– 49th St. btw. 5th & 6th Ave. (30 W. 49th St)