- Free Wi-Fi access available throughout the building as well as on the Front Terrace.
- The Museum offers free coat check during regular Museum hours on the First Floor.
- Smartphones: Feel free to text, post, and share what you see during your visit. As a courtesy to other visitors, please set your phone to vibrate and take all voice calls outside of the galleries
- Sketching: Pencils, sketchbooks, and notebooks are permitted. However, pens, paints, and easels are not permitted.
- Photography: Still photography for personal, noncommercial use is permitted unless otherwise noted. Tripods, selfie sticks, and flash photography are not permitted.
- Strollers/Bags: Single strollers are permitted in the galleries, at the discretion of gallery guards. The Museum will not hold or store luggage. All bags are subject to inspection.