While in New York City, take a fun and informative tour of “America’s Largest Department Store,” namely the famous Macy’s Herald Square store!
Located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, the Macy’s flagship store is store unlike any other. Listed as a National Historic Landmark, the historic building has become a classic New York City icon. Throughout the tour, your guide will share the history of Macy’s, the department store chain that was founded by Rowland Hussey Macy more than 150 years ago. Hear stories about the building’s architecture and history, and gain insight into the store’s marketing campaigns.
Macy’s offers a full-service Visitor Center on the Mezzanine (where you will present your tour voucher), and several restaurants throughout the store. As an added bonus, you’ll get a Macy’s Visitor Savings Pass to use for discounts for shopping after your tour.
**Tour runs Monday-Friday at 11:00am and is subject to availability and blackout dates**
- Tour of the Macy’s Herald Square flagship store in Midtown Manhattan.
- Ride the vintage wooden escalators, the first escalator to be used in a New York City department store.
- Hear about the history and architecture of Macy’s Herald Square, listed as a National Historic Landmark.
- Receive a Macy’s Visitor Savings Pass that offers shopping discounts.
- Experienced, knowledgeable tour guide
- Macy’s Visitor Savings Pass
- Food and Drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate