Explore two of New York’s most iconic and picturesque neighborhoods: Flatiron & Union Square. On this tour you will enjoy gourmet tastings while learning about the incredible history and architecture of the neighborhood. You’ll begin with a delicious breakfast focaccia at an epic artisanal Italian food emporium as we breakdown the buildings original intent and preserved architecture. You will then visit the oldest standing diner in New York, for a classic German/Jewish sandwich. As you dive into the department store and factory world of the neighborhood, you’ll visit a cheese factory and nibble on their three cheese grilled cheese. After that you’ll explore the architecture and construction of the Flatiron building and the neighborhood, while making your way past the largest chocolate waterfall in the US. You’ll journey into Union Square as you walk through one of the oldest Green markets and your tour will conclude at the cities best bakery where you’ll nibble on their award winning baked goods.
- Tour is 3 hours long (walk one mile) and includes 4 gourmet tastings:
- Explore two of New York’s most iconic and picturesque neighborhoods: Flatiron & Union Square.
- Enjoy gourmet tastings while learning about the incredible history and architecture of the neighborhood.
- Includes complimentary focaccia, Reuben, grilled cheese and dessert pastry (vegetarian and vegan options available)
- Photos at the famous Flatiron Building, explore Madison Square Park and Union Square and learn about their incredible history
- Tax included. Gratuity not included and highly recommended